Site management of converted HTML files

Subject: Site management of converted HTML files
From: STaylor <sntaylor -at- STARTEXT -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 22:16:24 -0600

I also do on-line documentation. I'm not purely single sourcing it, but
trying as hard as I can. My boss didn't want to learn new software, so
we're stuck in the "doing it for print" mode.

However, I find Microsoft's HTML Help (you can download it for free) does a
very good job of keep track of links for on-line help systems. And you can
use the same thing to put into a browser (IE 3.02+ with activeX) or
netscape with Java. This all comes with HTML Help. Version 1.1 is supposed
to out next week.

Steve Taylor