Japanese Word to U.S. Word transfer

Subject: Japanese Word to U.S. Word transfer
From: geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 07:52:11 -0600

Some time back, I posted a note asking for help for a
friend who needed help exchanging files between two
internationalized versions of MSWord. Here's the summary:

**************
I have finally come to the end of my quest to find a way to
open Word 6 J files in Word 6 US (Mac). It can't be done.
However, there are several workarounds. Have a look at the
Web page I've created:
<http://www.zeta.org.au/~mls/word6j.html>.
It includes links to nearly impossible-to-find information
on the M$ Web site.

Matthew Stevens
Phone +61 2 9484 5725 Fax +61 2 9481 8395
ScienceScape Editing, 42 Dartford Road, Thornleigh NSW
Australia 2120
mailto:mls -at- zeta -dot- org -dot- au
http://www.zeta.org.au/~mls/