QUESTION: Word Pro divisions -how can I move them in a master document without a system crash?

Subject: QUESTION: Word Pro divisions -how can I move them in a master document without a system crash?
From: Peter Joseph Dranchuk <dranchuk -at- COMPUSMART -dot- AB -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 19:41:39 -0700

I am a junior technical writer working on my 4th software manual. It is
my largest so far. The client has requested that manual be done in Lotus
Smart
Suite's Word Pro (most recent version).

I have tried in vain to use the divisions feature of Word Pro to separate
each of the manual's sections, to manage the editing and proofing process.
When ever I try to move a division, the system crashes with a memory error.
Its a bad bug which the most recent patch from Lotus does not resolve.

I am running Win 95 on a 133 Mhz Pentium Machine with 24 MEG RAM and
130-140 MEG swap space.

If anyone has experience with Word Pro and could provide some advice, I
would be grateful.

> Look under "Working with Longer Documents" in the help. I think that there is
> a way to set up smaller sectional documents and then attach them to a "master"
> document.
>
>I had *just* got into using WordPro when I went to an all MS office.
>
>faith

Thanks faith. I meant to ask, 'how do I move the smaller sectional
documents (i.e. divisions), within the master document'. Each time I have
tried the my system crashes.

Peter Joseph Dranchuk
Writer
dranchuk -at- compusmart -dot- ab -dot- ca