Re: FWD: Not Wanted--Technical Writers

Subject: Re: FWD: Not Wanted--Technical Writers
From: Don Sargent <don -dot- sargent -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 13:36:54 -0500

Tracy Boyington wrote:

> > I'm not saying that this is never the technical writer's fault. I
> > know it frequently is. But I, for one, am NOT taking the fall for
> > this. I used to love this profession. I don't need some 23 year old
> > "poet" with a superiority complex to tell me how to do my job. I need
> > the busybodies to get the hell out of my way and let me do it.
>
> I wish you would send this to the Washington Post.

What about Weber? The article is basically his sales pitch. He's been
around for a while, so I'm certain he knows that there are good tech
writers and bad tech writers. However, for his personal gain he laid a
giant blanket of mediocrity over our entire profession. Shame on him!

Anybody out there know this guy? Let's call him onto the carpet.

--
Don Sargent
Template Software, Inc. "I might only get three strikes in