Re: Not Wanted--Technical Writers

Subject: Re: Not Wanted--Technical Writers
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 14:23:27 -0600

I think that, while the URL indicates it's yesterday's news, I've been
doing minimalist documentation in a conversational tone for a bit longer
than that.

Been there. Done that. There isn't a T-shirt involved. Still do it when
appropriate, which is pretty often.

Creative people with Liberal Arts degrees writing on technical topics.
If I turn the lights on too bright so there is a lot of glare on my
monitor, I can see somebody like that.

---
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com