Functional Specifications

Subject: Functional Specifications
From: Suzy Davis <andavis -at- AU1 -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 19:01:58 -0500

Hi

I'm doing my first functional spec document in ten years and
I'm a little hazy on the introductory headings. Unfortunately I've
also found that a good spec is hard to find.

So what do y'all reckon should be in there?

I'd also appreciate any assistance with where to put things like the issues
section
(which lists issues raised in the design meetings) - appendix or in the
document?

Thanks (in advance) and apologies again in this has been covered recently (STILL
not connected to the Internet).

Merry Christmas

Suzy Davis
Technical Writer

PS Still out to lunch on Word 97 fixes will let you know when I make
significant advances.

Internet: andavis -at- au1 -dot- ibm -dot- com
Office: (03) 9626 6267
Mobile: (014) 049 242

[Standard disclaimer]