RoboHELP 5.0

Subject: RoboHELP 5.0
From: Melissa Fisher <mfisher -at- MOBSEC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 08:41:45 -0500

Pam,

Sorry I didn't respond to your earlier post...I skipped right over
RoboHELP 4.0 and went straight from 3.6 to 5.0, so I can't tell you much
about the differences between 4 and 5.

I have worked with RoboHELP 5.0 for only about 2 or 3 weeks now, but I
have not found it to be terribly buggy yet. It can be excruciatingly
slow, thanks to the "Dynamic Wysiwyg" feature which displays the actual
referenced graphics in Word instead of just the reference codes.
Unfortunately, the "dynamic" part of this feature seems to be lacking -
when you change the graphic, the display of the graphic in Word does not
update. I turned the feature off, since it was kind of pointless the
way it was working (not working?) and I prefer to see the codes anyway.
Speed has not been a problem since.

HTH

Melissa Fisher
mfisher -at- mobsec -dot- com