USU new online graduate classes.

Subject: USU new online graduate classes.
From: David Hailey <FAHAILEY -at- WPO -dot- HASS -dot- USU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 22:27:24 -0700

Hi everybody,

I would like to thank Kandis for mentioning us in her post, but would like to
make one small correction. We have no plans for an on-campus requirement.
Although we have on-campus classes, they are not required for an MS degree.
Also, tuition is all at in-state rates.

We are offering three online classes for the winter quarter: (1) Proposal
Writing, (2) Internet Management, and (3) Authoring Online Help. Classes
number 2 and 3 lead naturally into the Usability Studies class George Hayhoe
will be teaching in the Spring quarter.

You can check these classes and our program out and/or register online at:
http://english.usu.edu/distance/registration/index.htm

Hope to hear from you soon.

Dave Hailey
Assistant Professor
Technical Communication/Digital Media
and
Head of Research
Center for Independent and Distance Learning