Transparent GIFs and Framemaker

Subject: Transparent GIFs and Framemaker
From: Baruch Benatar <baruch -at- MERCURY -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 14:37:39 +0200

Does Framemaker 5.5 (Windows) support transparent GIFs?

In my efforts to date, Framemaker will display a GIF (version 89a) but the
image is not transparent.
I have saved the GIF using PaintShopPro, and set the appropriate color as
transparent.
Am I doing something wrong, or is this still a limitation of Framemaker?

Many thanks

Baruch Benatar