Re: Comment--My Best Christmas Present

Subject: Re: Comment--My Best Christmas Present
From: "Biederman, K.A." <KBiederman -at- OCWEN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 11:15:35 -0500

So sorry if this is overkill, but I just can't resist. This message has
absolutely no place during this holiday season or any other season. It
was mean and uncalled for. My guess is that you were probably taught
better than that and the people who raised you would be embarrassed if
they read what you wrote. How mean-spirited can a person be? Talk about
the Grinch who stole Christmas. Jeez!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all the Techwhirlers. Have a great
holiday.

-Kerry

Yadda, yadda, yadda...