JOB: Raleigh, NC need 1099 CBT Developer

Subject: JOB: Raleigh, NC need 1099 CBT Developer
From: Kgikaren <Kgikaren -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 10:03:43 EST

I am going to apologize in advance for the sketchy details. :-)

We are looking to bid a project out to a local candidate who has experience
developing CBTs. The client has an in-house classroom/lab and wants to
develop a way to provide training at a lower cost, while also allowing the
training to be self-paced.

The candidate we are seeking will have experience producing CBT courses and
will most likely have experience with WICAT, Authorware, or some other CBT
software.
This will most likely be an off-site project with some periodic on-site visits
required.

We are open to a fixed price quote or an hourly rate. You must meet the IRS
guidelines for 1099's and be prepared to sign a non-disclosure/confidentiality
agreement.

To find out more, submit resume in confidence to:
Karen N. Servance, Technical Recruiter
The Kelton Group www.keltongroup.com
5540 Centerview Drive, Suite 412 Raleigh, NC 27606
919-851-4064 phone 919-859-3561 fax
servk -at- heist -dot- com

**If submitting resume please save in .TXT or Word 7.0 format using your last
name as the filename (not resume.doc)**