Re: Need suggestions for resources

Subject: Re: Need suggestions for resources
From: Scott Gray <scotty -at- CM -dot- MATH -dot- UIUC -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 20:56:24 -0600

BTW, membership is FREE, and is so that directories can be set up so
that you can save your practice pages and come back to them for continued
learning.

Scott Mills Gray
scotty -at- cm -dot- math -dot- uiuc -dot- edu
http://www.useractive.com

"I hear and I forget, I see and I forget, I do and I forget" -- confused.