Registration marks in Word (was Re: The Writer's Kit)

Subject: Registration marks in Word (was Re: The Writer's Kit)
From: JIMCHEVAL <JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 21:29:34 EST

In a message dated 98-01-05 21:18:59 EST, etymes -at- lts -dot- com writes:

<< I remember being able to create
a page registration mark in Word with a special character and by
adjusting the page size. Of course now I can't remember how I did it. >>
One person drew squares in the header and footer, then put partial borders on
them to create pseudo-registration marks.

There's always a way - it just ain't always easy.

Jim Chevallier
Los Angeles
Visit Chez Jim: Jim Chevallier's Home Page - http://www.gis.net/~jimcheval