Addendum Re: Printing PDFs

Subject: Addendum Re: Printing PDFs
From: sg <sngotler -at- RUST -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 22:10:47 -0500

I misread your post. My reply will only work if you print to a postscript
file from FrameMaker and then distill it using Distiller (the older 2-step
process). Using the process you describe is the newer, one-step process. I
have used it once, and successfully. You probably need to set the graphics
resolution of the Distiller printer. I only know how to do this in Windows:
- Click Start>Settings>Printers
- Right click on your Distiller printer and select "Properties"
- Select the "Graphics" tab
- Select the resolution of your output device (or the next highest if it's
not on the list).
- Click "OK"
Then, reprint you documents in FrameMaker to the Adobe Distiller printer.