Publication Plans

Subject: Publication Plans
From: Rebecca Carr <rebecca -at- WHITE -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 11:17:12 -0600

I echo what Beth has said regarding the documentation/publication plans

I have several plans that work for me, but really these are specific to
the company and projects that we do. In addition, a company may have
a documentation process in place that must be considered when developing
a plan for a project. The plan really must be customized to the job and
the process that already exists. (If there is no process, then that is
another subject to tackle.)

Becky