validating curricululum

Subject: validating curricululum
From: "Morris, Michael" <MORRIS -at- COTR -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 18:54:28 -0700

Hi Folks... Happy New Year... First, thanks to all those who helped us validate the curriculum for our postgrad Technical and Professional Communications program slated to begin in Sept. '98.

Now we need a bit more help... We'd like more data on the number of technical writers who are employed in full time positions and those who are employed on contracts (freelancers)

We'd also like to receive input from you on whether or not a course on entrepreneurship/small business skills should be included.

And finally (for the moment anyway), should we include a course on oral presentations?

If you can help please contact me at <morris -at- cotr -dot- bc -dot- ca

As always, thanks from...

Michael Morris
Canadian Institute for New Media, Research and Development
morris -at- cotr -dot- bc -dot- ca