Re: Zip Drive

Subject: Re: Zip Drive
From: Bill Brucksch <bbruck -at- HALCYON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 05:25:15 -0800

Hello Beth,

I'm working as a contractor at Microsoft, doing instructional design on training modules. I live about an hour from campus and work on site two days a week and off site the rest.

About three weeks I purchased a zip drive so I too could transfer large files between machines (one an Intel-based Pentium with NT, the other an Intel-based Pentium with Windows 95/98.

The zip drive has worked great for me so far. I do one step backups and I've got instant data.

One other thing: having the zip drive adds credibility to your professional identity as a technologically-up-to-date person who gets the job done.

Regards,
Bill Brucksch