Word vs. Pagemaker

Subject: Word vs. Pagemaker
From: Michael Johnson <michaelj -at- OECMED -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 18:14:33 -0700

I started using Pagemaker about 4 months ago after using Word 6, Word 95, and Word 97 for most of the previous three years. I have these observations:

1. My blood pressure is down a full 20 points.
2. My artwork is all present and accounted for.
3. My productivity has increased about 40%.
4. None of my documents has crashed or choked, and some of them are really big.

Has anybody else had a similar experience?

Thanks!

Mike Johnson
OEC Medical Systems
Salt Lake City, UT