designing surveys questions

Subject: designing surveys questions
From: GILLIOTTE Valérie <VGILLIOTTE -at- MEGA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 10:08:45 +0100

I am working for a French software editor which is exporting to the US.
We are translating the user's guides in house and it seems that our US
customers are not completely satisfied with our documentation, but we
don't know why.
We want to design a customer-satisfaction survey. I have read the tips
given in "Managing your documentation project" and I am asking for other
suggestions:
- Is anybody willing to share sample surveys?
- Can you suggest books or Web sites dealing with that matter?
Please reply off-list as I only get digests. I may summarize later if
some of you are interested.
Thank you again for your help.

Valérie GILLIOTTE
vgilliotte -at- mega -dot- com