conditional text solution for RoboHELP?

Subject: conditional text solution for RoboHELP?
From: "Susan E. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- STEEPLECHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 11:23:16 -0500

I'm creating a series of help files that will be used for multiple
partners. It seems that I'll save considerable time and effort by
maintaining one set of source files, and creating conditional text for
partner-specific information.

I've used FrameMaker's conditional text features, however, I'm not sure of
the best solution for RoboHELP/Word. RoboHELP's build tags seem to be at
the topic level, but I'm hoping I can mark particular passages within a
given help topic. Word offers hidden text, but it doesn't seem to offer
truly conditional text capability.

Does anyone have a solution to suggest?

Thanks,

Susan