FrameMaker 5.5 Templates

Subject: FrameMaker 5.5 Templates
From: Nancy Kaminski <nancykam -at- PIONEERPLANET -dot- INFI -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 22:47:26 -0600

I am just learning FrameMaker 5.5, and while I'm not doing too badly in
learning the features (I'm pretty good at PageMaker, and that has helped a
bit) I'd like to lean on some ready-made templates.

I know there are some templates that come with the application, but the ones
for a book are sized for 7 x 9 pages. Our manuals are 8.5 x 11---and when I
try to resize the templates the text frames go goofy and I've not had a lot
of luck in fixing them up, due to my inexperience.

So, does anyone know of a source for 8.5 x 11 book templates? Any help in
this is vastly appreciated!

Nancy Kaminski
Fairview Health Services
Minneapolis MN
nkamins1 -at- fairview -dot- org OR nancykam -at- pioneerplanet -dot- infi -dot- net