Searchable threads

Subject: Searchable threads
From: Marcia Morrison <mmorrison -at- QMSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 11:48:50 -0700

Our sales and marketing manager yesterday asked for a way to store and search threaded messages for the sales force, in the context of a web page. Does anyone out there have experience with applications or utilities that will do this?

TIA

P.S. FYI -- I'm getting messages from this list in "digest" version, so I may not see your response until tomorrow, unless you send it directly to my address below. Thanks.

Marcia Morrison
Technical Writer
Qualitative Marketing Software, Inc.
Boulder, Colorado