Dynopage (for Macintosh)

Subject: Dynopage (for Macintosh)
From: Cees de Bondt <cbon -at- PI -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 23:48:58 +0100

[Improved reposting...:]

Up to now I used a printer utility on the Mac - Dynopage - which helped me printing documents double sided,fold-and-staple booklets, trifold brochures, 12 business cards on a full-size page and many more layouts. In use, Dynopage appears as a new set of dialogue boxes after selecting Page Setup or Print.
It worked for me many years, until I installed OS-8. Dynopage doesn't collaborate with the printer driver in Mac OS8. And the manufacturer stopped existing a couple of years ago.

Are there alternatives or suitable successors to this very valuable programme for the Macintosh, which can do the job for me: printing 16 ?thumbnails¹ per page or pages on to the paper so that they are in the right order to be collated and folded into an A5 booklet? And capable to co-operate in OS8?

Dynopage was - for my work - the invention of the century...

Txs4help
Kees de Bondt

AlQuin - Quality By Documentation
Amstelveen, Home of CoBrA - NL
e-mail: cbon -at- pi -dot- net ph/fx +31.20.6450976
http://www.pi.net/~cbon/ The Quality Homepage