Re: Tracking CDs, books, and documents

Subject: Re: Tracking CDs, books, and documents
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 09:28:23 -0700

This isn't very helpful yet, because it's not yet available... A friend
and fellow programmer has written a CD and videotape inventory program
that he will be providing on his free downloads page at his website.
Unfortunately, he hasn't got all the bugs worked out of it yet, so it is
not yet available. It is geared more for personal collections than for
business. He's an excellent programmer and a perfectionist, so when the
software is done you can be sure it will work well. And it's free. So,
for future reference, his URL is
http://www.primenet.com/~lemming/

Bev Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil