PDF driver error (using Acrobat PDFwriter 3.0)

Subject: PDF driver error (using Acrobat PDFwriter 3.0)
From: Brian Lightfoot <blightfo -at- POSITRONFIBER -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 10:09:27 -0500

Hi!

I'm printing Frame 5.1.1 documents as PDFs. To do this, I'm printing
them straight to PDF using Acrobat PDFwriter 3.0. However, this is
producing a small printer error whereby a line appears on the right hand
border of many graphics (about 20%) in the resulting PDF. This error
DOES NOT appear in the PDF when I print to PostScript and convert to PDF
using Acrobat Distiller.

Because the second method is a two step process, it's needless to say
that I'd prefer using the Acrobat PDFwriter driver. Anyone know how I
can avoid this error?

Thanks...
Brian Lightfoot
Positron Fiber Systems