Re: OVERHAUL OF COMPANY INTRANET

Subject: Re: OVERHAUL OF COMPANY INTRANET
From: "Jessica N. Lange" <jlange -at- OHIOEE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 07:05:01 -0500

Charlotte H. Jacobsen asked: "If you, Gina, or anybody else on the list have
any information about (low cost) document management, I would be happy to
see it."

I read yesterday in the Feb issue of Intranet World about Xerox Corp.'s
DocuShare. The reviewer wrote "this Internet-age product is inexpensive,
easy to set up, easy to use, and cross-platform on the client side." Price
from 695 to 995. www.xerox.com/products/docushare.

We don't use this product, but I've passed the info on to our MIS dept. It
sounds interesting.

If you receive other information, especially from people who have actually
implemented such, please summarize to the list.

Regards,

Jessica N. Lange
Technical Communicator
Ohio Electronic Engravers, Inc.