Merging PDF Files?

Subject: Merging PDF Files?
From: "Schweda, Christopher" <CSchweda -at- ICJIA -dot- STATE -dot- IL -dot- US>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 12:43:49 -0600

Quick question for Acrobat experts:

Is it possible to merge two PDF files into one, single PDF?

I have a document created in Word Perfect and an appendix created in
Pagemaker 6.5.

I'd like to print to the PDF writer for both documents, and then I'd
like to merge the PDF files into one PDF file.

Is this possible?

Chris Schweda
cschweda -at- icjia -dot- state -dot- il -dot- us

Christopher Schweda
Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority