use of the list

Subject: use of the list
From: peter morris <peter_morris -at- MAILEXCITE -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 15:54:25 -0700

I have just checked the three emails that I received when I joined the group. I can
find no reference to changing my email address. Is this possible?
If it is, why do I not now about it? If it is not, why not? I can not be the only
list user who was unhappy with their service provider and changed them.
Sorry that everyone on the list has received this, but I think that it is important.

P.S. I am writing this in England whilst listening to the Superbowl on the radio.
It's true, America is all pervading.
---
Peter Morris
Manual Communication Limited