Computer Stop Watch......

Subject: Computer Stop Watch......
From: Smokey Lynne L Bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 18:54:10 -0500

...this is for the person who requested some type of background time
measurement for her computer for tech. doc. work. I apologize as I could
not find the original E-mail, but I had to dig through some material to
find what might be a product for her.

Contact Martin Bell at DesignSoft and ask about their StopWatch product.
I guess I'm one of the few, who is constantly interrupted during my work
by phone calls, called meetings on the spur of the moment, and so on. At
first, I liked the idea of a chess game's score clock. When the phone
rang, I could tap the clock, and when I resumed work I would tap the
clock to restart. When you time-bill projects as an employee or
consultant, this seemed like a wonderful item. I did get one, and it
does the job.

Then I came across this piece of software, which is a computer stopwatch
and timesheet for about $30.

Their U.S. number is 1-800-426-0265. Ask for Martin Bell directly, as he
is assigned to communications and documentation support. Tell him that I
mentioned the product if you call, as he is not familiar with this
listserv and deals mainly with corp. accounts. What is nice, is that
they sell to the public too.

live from the bare's den.......

Smokey

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]