visio computer clipart...in 3D?

Subject: visio computer clipart...in 3D?
From: Joe Malone <joe -at- VNETTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 18:41:34 -0800

I've got PowerPoint, Photoshop, Visio, PaintShop Pro, Frame, Word,
...and more. What I don't got is nice 3D clip-art
of up-to-date servers and PCs and etc. for use in marketing graphics.
The Visio objects are all 2D. Any suggested products?

I'm sure there are oodles of images out there...but I've just been
browsing the archives and surfing the main clip-art urls such as
desktopPublishing.com and the other biggies folks have mentioned...I've
downloaded many, many images. Also looked at the clip-art newsgroup.

and i've seen the messages for "Art Shop" by Software Interphase (no
indexes - does it have 3D modern computers?) and icon sources...

But somehow in all the zillions of images, I haven't found modern
computers in 3D, and I don't want to buy something else (like I did
Visio) without knowing it has what I need. Any help appreciated. Last
time I was in the mega-computer store buying something else, I glanced
at some of the boxes, but the requisite images did not catch my eye...

Thanks in advance.