Re: Computer Stop Watch......

Subject: Re: Computer Stop Watch......
From: "Stephen D. Martin" <smartin -at- STORM -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 22:45:51 -0500

Wilcox, John (WWC, Contractor) wrote:

> From: Smokey Lynne L Bare
>
> ...requested some type of background time measurement ...

> ---------------------------
> I wonder if this is the same StopWatch program that I have. It is
> (was?) a shareware program by a guy in Finland. His e-mail address is
> george -dot- denissoff -at- compart -dot- fi -dot- I can send the program to anyone who wants

Anybody using Win95 who bought Windows 95 Secrets by Brian Livington and
David Straub will find a stopwatch program on the accompanying CD-ROM. I
just stumbled over the program today while installing my new hard drive.
The blurb for it says:

Stop Watch2 2.02 38kb Shareware by Eric Bergmen-Terell

With a support address on CompuServe.

I haven't tried this myself (yet), but I'd be happy to pass it along to any
interested parties.

Also, allow me to extend my thanks to those who offered advice on my
estimating question. I shall post a summary (if anyone thinks it wouldn't
be an unnecessary repetition of data in the archives), once I'm finished
this document.