Re: TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGY

Subject: Re: TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGY
From: DURL <durl -at- BUFFNET -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 09:59:58 -0500

Hey, an insightful question!! Way to go Roger!
Just a personal answer to this explains some of the very different
attitudes on the list....one poster referred to the technology as "toys,"
implying (I thought) that he enjoys playing w/ them.
Personally, I would love to be putting the effort into the
writing, not downloading patches or figuring out workarounds.Realizing
this is helping me define my own strengths and what I need other people
for.
Mary

Mary Durlak Erie Documentation Inc.
East Aurora, New York (near Buffalo)