Re: Indexing software

Subject: Re: Indexing software
From: Richard Farley <rtfarley -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 07:42:59 -0800

Hi All,

Hi,

A while back I did a search on indexing and came up with a company that
sells a great package for indexing. You enter the data into a
spreadsheet looking table allowing up to four sub-topics, then it ports
the data into a Word created index. They even have a free evaluation
download so you can try it out. The company name is Sky Software (not
Blue Sky mind you). If you can't find them drop me an email and I'll
look up the URL in my archives.

Hope this helps

Richard