Re: Mixed Messages - Thanks

Subject: Re: Mixed Messages - Thanks
From: Richard Farley <rtfarley -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 04:03:38 -0800

To all who replied to my Mixed Messages post, both on and off list, my
sincere thanks.

The general consensus is that the situation I encountered is far from
unique, especially when dealing with placement firms. Compounding the
problem is the full timer vs. contractor issue that can escalate into
turf problems. I'll watch for that issue in the future.

The words of encouragement, and the recounting of similar horror stories
helped get thing into perspective for me. As Willie Nelson reminds us;
"don't hold onto nothin' too long."

Richard