STC Metro Baltimore chapter meeting

Subject: STC Metro Baltimore chapter meeting
From: "Burgan, Murrie W." <BURGAMW1 -at- APLMSG -dot- JHUAPL -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 08:16:02 -0500

STC Metro Baltimore Chapter Meeting

Topic: Proposal Development

Guest speaker Kevin Leonard from The Leonard Group, Inc. will discuss
the proposal development process, with an emphasis on the writing tasks.

Wednesday, 11 February 1998
6:00 p.m. Registration/networking
6:15 p.m. Dinner
7:15-9:00 Program

Location: Pargo's (lower banquet hall), Caton Ave. Exit off Rte. I-95

Directions: Pargo's is right next to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel just
off the Caton Avenue Exit 50A of Rte. I-95. Make sure you do not take
the exit toward Wilkins Ave.

Cost: $15.25 for baked flounder; $14.50 for roast beef au jus (both with
salad, vegetables, potatoes, apple pie, and beverage)

Send reservations, with check payable to Metro Baltimore STC, to
Lorraine Hughes, 102 Oak Dr., Baltimore, MD 21228-5136

Any questions? Call Lorraine at 410-552-2746; e-mail mbstc -at- clark -dot- net

Murrie W. Burgan
Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
murrie -dot- burgan -at- jhuapl -dot- edu