Re: Annoying footer numbering in Word: THANKS

Subject: Re: Annoying footer numbering in Word: THANKS
From: "McDonald, Nancy (The Registry)" <McDonalN -at- LCI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 11:19:36 -0500

To all of you who responded to my annoyances: (yes I do have Word97),
and yes updating the fields is a good workaround... I forgot about
that trick! (Haven't needed to use that for awhile.) Again, thanks
for all the tips! Saved me time already!
Nancy McDonald

snip> When I re-open the doc after closing, I get something like
"Page 3 of