UPDATE: Network of Independent Technical Communicators

Subject: UPDATE: Network of Independent Technical Communicators
From: Andrew Plato <aplato -at- EASYSTREET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 21:33:05 -0800

The Network of Independent Technical Communicators (www.anitian.com/network)
is the premiere on-line, searchable database of contractors, consultants,
and independent technical communications companies. Membership is always
free. Searching the database is always free!

Now there is more reasons to join.

THE WORD IS OUT!
Companies are already taking notice of the NITC. One corporate recruiter
e-mailed me to say "I prefer to hire freelance writers, then some warm body
from an agency. Thanks for the on-line database. You're off to a great
start."

Get out of the agencies, get away from that gladhandling, middle manager
boss and join the Free Agent Revolution. Start your liberation with
membership in the NITC.

The site has been up less than a month an already companies are searching
the database. Who knows how many will search next month? Join the network
that lets you never charges a fee, never publishes a dumb magazine, and
never argues about fonts! The Network of Independent Technical
Communicators.

NEW DATA SEARCHING CAPABILITIES ARE NOW ONLINE

the NITC database. Also, new screens and new form layouts provide better
display of member information. The new screens are much more readable then
that horrible table I used before. Now there are individual datasheets for
each member.

COMING SOON?

Yes, you asked for it. ON-LINE RESUMES! The NITC is looking into modifying
the database to allow on-line, dynamic storage of your resume. Stay tuned
for more details this March!

Thanks for everyone who has supported and spread the word about the NITC.

Andrew Plato
Moderator