Re: macron and underdot?

Subject: Re: macron and underdot?
From: "E. Forrest Christian" <eforest -at- MICRO-NET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 14:08:00 CST

The Unicode set should provide you with the letterforms that you need. It was created to be fairly complete, at least for European and romanized Asian languages. I think that you have to create a letter for Lapp and for another for a Serbo-Croation dialect.

Microsoft shipped Lucida Sans Unicode with their Word product, although I do not recall which version. The major type foundries should offer unicode sets of the major typefaces. (I like Dutch Type Library, but I have to spell Dutch names all the time.)

E. Forrest Christian
efc -at- usingit -dot- be
=======
e-write Chicago -- Brussels