Job Posting, Sr. Tech Writer, Mississauga ON

Subject: Job Posting, Sr. Tech Writer, Mississauga ON
From: AndreaK <AndreaK -at- ASTOUND -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 14:58:43 -0500

Please do not send resumes to me. E-mail them directly to the address at
the bottom.

Thanks

Senior Technical Writer

Astound Incorporated specializes in Windows and applications for the
desktop and the Internet. Our mission statement is:

To be the leading provider of software solutions that
allow business users to create and deliver more compelling interactive
multimedia communications over the Intranet and Internet.

Astound Incorporated has a Research and Development office in
Mississauga Ontario, and a Sales and Marketing office in Sunnyvale
California. We develop and publish award-winning software that enables
the creation (authoring) and presentation (playback) of high-impact
multimedia presentations, push channels, and Dynamic HTML web pages.

We are looking for a Senior Technical Writer to work in our Mississauga
office.
The Senior Technical Writer will report to the Vice-President of
Operations and be responsible for Documentation Project Leadership for
both printed documentation and on-line help. Candidates must have
excellent writing skills and 3+ years experience in Software Technical
Writing. A degree in English or a related discipline would be preferred
and experience writing manuals and on-line help for Software products in
a Windows environment is necessary. Candidates must have experience with
graphics packages, Word, PageMaker, and WinHelp. The ideal candidate is
self-motivated, has the ability to meet short deadlines, and is familiar
with Internet concepts and applications.

If you would like the opportunity to be part of a young, dynamic, and
energetic team, working on leading-edge products, please e-mail your
resume and cover letter, including salary expectations, to
henryg -at- astound -dot- com

Salary will be commensurate with experience.

Andrea Kelso
Technical Writer, Astound Incorporated
andreak -at- astound -dot- com