distance MA/MSc in technical writing/communication

Subject: distance MA/MSc in technical writing/communication
From: Ute Methner <methner -at- CRISSCROSS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 18:48:18 -0500

Hello All!

I would like to thank everyone who so kindly replied to my query re distance
master's degrees in technical writing.

I will, once I have checked the information, provide a list of the universities and the
courses to this list. I ask for you patience, as life has once again shown me that it
always knows exactly the wrong (right?) time when to become hectic.

Ute Methner
Tokyo, Japan
methner -at- crisscross -dot- com