Job Opportunity--Piscataway, NJ

Subject: Job Opportunity--Piscataway, NJ
From: Gina Hertel <Ghertel -at- ALPHA88 -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 15:59:31 -0500

Hello All--
The following job opportunity is available at my company in Piscataway,
NJ. I know that there is a lot of talent circulating around this list
and this is an exciting opportunity, so I thought I would post the
classified here. List members should feel free to reply as well as to
pass this information along. Please also visit our web site at
http://www.alpha88.com
Thanks in advance!
Gina

Alpha Technologies, Inc., a dynamic and rapidly growing IT management
and consulting firm, is seeking a Technical Writer to join its newly
established Technical Communications group. We're looking for an
ambitious self-starter who will create, write, edit, and manage
technical proposals and software, project, and training documentation.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:

Position Requirements
* 2 or more years of technical writing experience
* Bachelors or Masters degree in technical writing, English, or
equivalent
* Extensive proposal writing experience and experience with
publication plans
* Experience with on-line help authoring tools, especially
RoboHelp 5
* Knowledge of DTP applications including MS Publisher, Adobe
Pagemaker, and Framemaker
* Knowledge of usability testing, interviewing, and web
development procedures
* Excellent project management abilities; the ability to work
independently and see projects through to completion
* Experience with Windows 95, Windows NT, and MS Word 97

Alpha Technologies offers competitive salaries, a challenging work
environment, and
the opportunity to affect change.

Please send your resume and three non-returnable work samples to the
address
below:

Gina Hertel, Manager of Technical Communications
Alpha Technologies, Inc.
88 Centennial Avenue
Piscataway, NJ 08854

Gina Hertel