Re: Flow Chart Tools?

Subject: Re: Flow Chart Tools?
From: JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 20:43:01 EST

In a message dated 98-02-04 19:09:23 EST, andavis -at- AU1 -dot- IBM -dot- COM writes:

<< ABC Flowcharter works well for me, it's made for flowcharting and e-r d=
iagrams,
it's flexible for styles of charting, and schools of charts, imports in=
to Word. >>
It's a superb tool, and the only one I know that's semi-intelligent (i.e., it
knows its drawing flowcharts and adjusts to your movements accordingly.)
However, when I used it 2 years ago it had a terrifying tendancy to hit a
certain obscure limit, crash and corrupt your file. This may have been fixed
by now.

It also wasn't two-way compatible with Word or (so far as I can recall)
anything else.

Also, it ain't cheap.

Jim Chevallier
Los Angeles