Re: Flow Chart Tools?

Subject: Re: Flow Chart Tools?
From: Kimberly Lyle-Wilson <klylewilson -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 14:45:51 PST

say...

Maybe it's just the particular projects I've had, but I haven't had
occasion yet to do a flowchart. The developers either use CASE tools or
some other organizing for their work, and I seldom require charts in my
work.

As for organizing the documentation, I generally compose an outline,
rather than a flowchart. I work in HTML frequently, so the concept of
navigation is important in my design and organization philosophy. I
sometimes informally chart the navigation of complex documents, but
never have formally flowcharted them.

The only charts I have done are org charts or telecom diagrams. I find
Visio really easy and user-friendly for these.

Kimberly
Atlanta GA. USA