Manual Size

Subject: Manual Size
From: Rebecca Carr <rebecca -at- WHITE -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 18:29:21 -0600

Our standard user's manual/design manual size is 7 1/2 x 9 1/4. We do a
few 8 1/2 x 11 books at the customer's request (the internal product group)
and we do some preliminary printings in 8 1/2 x 11 (but the doc itself is
done in 7 1/2 x 9 1/4 format). We do a Product Information or Product
Summary book in 8 1/2 x 11, but the majority of our books are 7 1/2 x 9 1/4.

Becky