Paper/Copy Quality question

Subject: Paper/Copy Quality question
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- AXIONET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 21:48:26 -0500

Lorraine Kiewiet <lorraine -at- EZ-DATA -dot- COM> wrote:

>Question: What paper would you recommend that I use? (brand >name, weight, etc.)

Probably, the place to start is the weight - for both the masters and
the original.

Many companies publish using 20lb paper because that's what is usually
used in business. However, for publishing, 24 is preferable, if not 28.
But, naturally, the price rises with the weight.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
(bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com) (604) 421-7189 or 687-2133 X. 269

"Good or bad, give me credit for what I have done. I would rather go
honestly to Hell, admitting that I leaped knowingly into error and
folly, than enter into the sweetest Heaven men can dream fo by whining
that I had been pushed."
--Steven Brust and Emma Bull, "Freedom and Necessity"