CASE tools (Was Re: Flow Chart Tools?)

Subject: CASE tools (Was Re: Flow Chart Tools?)
From: Mark Lautman <mlautman -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 12:12:28 +0200

Several years ago I did a manual for a product called XCase, which was
supposedly better than ERWin but much less popular. I don't know if
it's sold any more.

If you document a lot of database programs, then learning how to use any
CASE tool is beneficial. Using such tools, you learn about efficient
database design and get a good feel for the terminology and software
issues. Who knows, you might even be transformed into a programmer!

Mark Lautman