Announcement: Free DTD editor tool

Subject: Announcement: Free DTD editor tool
From: fasthand -at- BIGFOOT -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 16:11:27 -0600

Hi All,

I like to share with you a program, called ezDTD.
It is a freeware for Win95+ machines.

I wrote ezDTD because I feel it is not friendly to use a common text
editor to create DTD file. I use ezDTD to help me

1. Jumping from one element to another very quick.
2. Completing the typing by filling something like ANY,
EMPTY, #IMPLIED..etc. and
3. besides generating the DTD as a text file, it also can
generate the DTD file in HTML format with internal link
between elements, converting from "<" to "&lt",..etc.

You can download it from

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/2638/ezDTD.htm

Regrads,

Duncan