New material on Internet Resources for Technical Communicators site

Subject: New material on Internet Resources for Technical Communicators site
From: Keith Soltys <ksoltys -at- DJTTD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 17:36:55 GMT

I've been making some changes to my Web pages and the Internet Resources for
Technical Communicators site that I maintain. All articles and reviews are
now in a separate section called "Core Dump". Material in this section
includes, but is not limited to, technical communication and includes the
following:

-- Upgrading to Word 97 from Word 6
-- A Word user's perspective on FrameMaker
-- How I use the Internet
-- Book review -- Peter Kent's Making Money in Technical Writing
-- Software reviews -- HTML Transit, Search and Replace, Offline readers

I hope you find it useful.

The URL for Core Dump is

http://www.interlog.com/~ksoltys/coredump.html

Regards
Keith
Keith Soltys -- ksoltys -at- djttd -dot- com -- http://www.interlog.com/~ksoltys/
Senior Technical Writer, Technical Development, Dow Jones Markets Inc.
Certainly the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you;
if you don't bet, you can't win. --Robert A. Heinlein