Graphic display problems in PDF files

Subject: Graphic display problems in PDF files
From: Mark Bicking <Mbicking87 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 22:51:57 EST

We recently built our first PDF files from books built using FrameMaker 5.5.
It works like a charm, with one notable exception: in some cases, the screen
images are "fuzzy" and distorted. The zoom feature only makes the problem
worse.

The graphics are .tifs saved in PaintShop Pro and pasted into the FrameMaker
source files.

Anyone have ideas on what might be causing this distortion?