Acrobat Bookmarks

Subject: Acrobat Bookmarks
From: Sheila Marshall <sheila -at- STK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:08:03 -0500

Steve:

I actually purchased an add-on product from Ambia Corp to make bookmarks for
me. Although the price is @ $450-500.00, it was worth it to my company
because manually creating bookmarks was causing shooting pains up my arm (so
much so that I couldn't grip a steering wheel to drive home). Now we have
this awesome product called Compose that does it all for me in about 1
minute. Compose also includes a tool for merging a number of smaller pdf
files into one large file and other features I haven't even checked out yet.
Check out:

www.ambia.com

<BEGIN snip>

In Adobe Acrobat, we manually insert our bookmarks after turning our
documentation into a pdf file. I hear there is a way to automatically have
the bookmarks created via your word toc. Does anyone know how to do this?

<END snip>

Sheila R. Marshall, sheila -at- stk -dot- com
Documentation Lead
Analytical Graphics, Inc.
325 Technology Drive
Malvern, PA 19355